Change the Christmas banner?

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Well, it's all white and chilly here in Glasgow, got all Christmas stuff up again, so you better bl**dy keep it up now (the Christmas banner that is...), otherwise my Christmas spirit will go away!

Hot toddy anyone?

Well, it's all white and chilly here in Glasgow, got all Christmas stuff up again, so you better bl**dy keep it up now (the Christmas banner that is...), otherwise my Christmas spirit will go away!

Hot toddy anyone?
I think the weather is confused by the banner and still tries to give us a white christmas. I think we won't get any summer as long as the Christmasbanner is there. It's all your faults moderators :lol: ;)
I'll go for a gluehwein with this chilly weather.

Hot toddy with some nice Sailor Jerry rum is a belter, nice pleasant vanilla taste to it! Cheers!

Now, where did I put Njaco's Christmas stockings....

Last edited:
I think the weather is confused by the banner and still tries to give us a white christmas. I think we won't get any summer as long as the Christmasbanner is there. It's all your faults moderators :lol: ;)
I'll go for a gluehwein with this chilly weather.

Well, that means we'll keep on getting summer down here in the southern hemisphere, so 'BRING IT ON!!!' :p

Agree! See, if it snows here again, it's that blasted things fault! This is a conspiracy, if I ever saw one, by them there shop keepers!

*Right, on with the tinfoil hat again, see if I can tune in better this time....*

May as well keep it up now... Christmas won't be long in coming.
Remember its only 250 shopping days till Christmas :oops:

221628_10151286253426504_488174316_n.jpg

As many beer as you can drink on me Maria! :lol:

Twas the night before Easter, when all through the house,
Not a creature was stirring, not even a mouse.
The eggs were filled with sweets, filled with love and care,
In hopes that St Bunny soon would be there.

The children were nestled all snug in their beds,
While visions of sugar-plums dipped in chocolate danced in their heads.
And mamma in her 'kerchief, and I in my cap,
Had just settled our brains for a long Easter's nap.

Well, you know the rest....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back