Change the Christmas banner?

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

There's still a guy down the block that has his lit up every night .:williamshatter:
damn think of his electricity bill! I feel bad for you to because you must be tired of seeing holiday cheer when it is spring! well I think it is just plain old funny. well we do have the spirit and if not just deal with it! hohoho (like a laugh)

Last edited:
damn think of his electricity bill! I feel bad for you to because you must be tired of seeing holiday cheer when it is spring! well I think it is just plain old funny. well we do have the spirit and if not just deal with it! hohoho (like a laugh)
There is a house up the street from here that still has a Christmas tree in thier living room (I am hoping it's a fake one) that can be seen in the evenings still lit up...

I beth they've got a furnituretiger, that's why! ;)
Furnituretigers celebrate christmas all year round, except for one day a year - they think that it shouldn't be christmas all year, after all! :D

I don't know,....
What about the children? Will somebody please think about them?
The poor little darlings will be so confused, They'll be all, "Why isn't Santa coming? WW2aircraft.net still has Christmas stuff up!"
Shocking.
And tragic.
(Parody. Not an actual opinion. Had this been an actual opinion, you would have been notified.)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back