Changing of Njaco's status

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Wurger

Siggy Master
Staff
Admin
Mod
Jun 19, 2005
Poland
Dear members,

We would like to inform you that Njaco Njaco has decided to complete his duties as a moderator. Let's tank him very much for the years of his work as the Forum Staff member. Njaco remians still our member and we hope he can come here as often as he can.

Chris, thank you for all and wish you all the best.

It's difficult to know what effort is put in to Moderator.
I am sure it involves a lot of time, it is appreciated by all to keep this wonderful site under control!
We arrrrr a looney lot!
To be honest it's not so much the time. Can't speak for the others, but for me that's quite manageable. The hardest part of this job to me is the thick skin I occasionally need with some people. You cannot always please everybody and the things some say to you sometimes can be quite horrific. And I always try to stay reasonable and fair, which is not always easy.
We always have to remember, there is a person of flesh and blood behind the digital posts on this forum.

Having said all this, for the most part, the dealings with all of you has been very pleasant over the time. I hope, together we can keep this community going for many years to come.

Congrats Karl and Wayne. Thanks all! I'm still here. This place still has my fingerprint on it. But as a wise and philosophical man once said: "The needs of the many, outweigh the needs of the few." Sadly that comment was shortly followed by "He's dead, Jim." Anywho....I'm retired and watching from afar. Besides I'm thinking and coming up with new things. Like just last week, I invented an air freshener that can read your mind. It makes sense if you think about it. And with that, I'll see myself out!

To be honest it's not so much the time. Can't speak for the others, but for me that's quite manageable. The hardest part of this job to me is the thick skin I occasionally need with some people. You cannot always please everybody and the things some say to you sometimes can be quite horrific. And I always try to stay reasonable and fair, which is not always easy.
We always have to remember, there is a person of flesh and blood behind the digital posts on this forum.

Having said all this, for the most part, the dealings with all of you has been very pleasant over the time. I hope, together we can keep this community going for many years to come.
I can't imagine anyone in here who would be a "Ken"!
If you get called out, take it on the chin and move on.
I got called out very early on, seemed innocent to me but.
Thought about it for a bit and had to agree!
That was 14 years ago.............. holy crap!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back