Christmas photo competition

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Christmas Photo Competition in this year is closed !!!!!!!!!

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

but

Attachments

• IMG_1985_1_2_1.JPG
    IMG_1985_1_2_1.JPG
    23.5 KB · Views: 88
Well thank you and merry Christmas to all. I know I don't contribute too much in this forum, I thought I knew my stuff until I stumbled upon this forum and I am humbled. I just have always loved planes especially ww2 ones. The wealth of info that comes out of the knowledge base in this forum is fantastic and i have learned a hell of alot more than I thought I knew. happy New Year to all..................:D :D

not all of us have such easy access to warbirds!..
You may as well make a xmas calender... hire some hot stippers and dress them as ground crew, grease monkeys with santa hats

I received my gift from Dominik for winning the Xmas picture contest, it's a cool aircraft calender that will go in my office... Thanks Dominik your a class act....:D

sorry-how do i do that ? pretty new here...have the same problems with other pics..they just seems to get uploaded in the size they are stored..
downsize on computer first..then upload ?? will try that..

Thats what normally works...I am not the person who will get all up on ur behind about it. Yes downsize it in paint with edit...select all and then save and upload it :D

Good Luck!!

Thats what normally works...I am not the person who will get all up on ur behind about it. Yes downsize it in paint with edit...select all and then save and upload it :D

Good Luck!!

Nobody gets jumped on for having a photo that is too large. We ask politely for the person to downsize it.

Let the moderators do their job, B-17engineer....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back