Christmas photo competition (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
well since it's the season me and the boyz wish ya all a ........

dang I think I entered this last year...........ach du who cares
 

Attachments

  • xmasgerm.jpg
    xmasgerm.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 160
Erich, I like the WWI pic. Nice!

V2, check my last pic, its from the same series as your postcard. :D
 
The yellowish Erich's pic is great.It seems we have Ju-87' Christmas time.:lol:

Merry bombing Christmas you Soviet bas****s from StG 77

However, the answer could be painful indeed. :lol:
 

Attachments

  • Il2.jpg
    Il2.jpg
    69.5 KB · Views: 144
This will take care of the problem..:D
 

Attachments

  • album_picb.jpg
    album_picb.jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 150
Eventually we can use this. :laughing6:
 

Attachments

  • Yak15.jpg
    Yak15.jpg
    18.1 KB · Views: 169
Hurricane in Russia nice V2.
Do you remember this pic?
 

Attachments

  • Hurri and deer.jpg
    Hurri and deer.jpg
    88.4 KB · Views: 169
gotta do another. Don't know if its been posted.
 

Attachments

  • AFXmas03.jpg
    AFXmas03.jpg
    47.4 KB · Views: 149
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back