Color pics For a Model I'm Building (5 Viewers)

200 hundred posts and we haven't SEEN anything to build!!!!!!!!!!!!


Gord how funny..



But it IS Navy!!!!!!
 
I have no clue but if you ask Maria she might tell you.

Haven't got a clue, it was a top-secret project. But he was really sweet and a true gentleman. ;)
Only problem was that I kept stubbing my toes against his invisible pilot helmet now and then; I couldn't see the darned thing. And of course he kept leaving it all over the place. Very impractical. :D
 
Now now Gary ! We need a picture of this invisible pilot person - high resolution colour of course !
 
invisible+pilot.jpg
 
The situation is getting worse ! I've just noticed that two old Monogram kits have been re-released under the Revell label, the 'Visible' B17 and 'visible' Mustang, each with a clear fuselage half. It makes the model look like it's turning invisible.......
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back