Color pics For a Model I'm Building

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

And visible ........ in colour. And with pics........
What Emperor H ? I don't see any mention of that in the first post.

Last edited:
...sister company of See-Through Airlines, who has a hard time making enough money to run properly.
No one can see the planes or the pilots, and so the passengers is having an incredibly hard time boarding the planes, which often results in unsuspecting passengers stepping off the passenger stairs and onto thin air, which of course has a very profound effect on said passengers.
And very often, the company can't find the pilots, and so the See-Through Airlines offices is often populated by confused secretaries (visible...), who run around looking for the pilots.

The mechanics are missing, too, and no one has heard anything of the fuel truck since a sunny day in 2008, when it was seen accidentally hitting a drop bear near the maintenance area in Kingsford Smith Airport, Australia.
Or: The truck itself wasn't seen of course, but the effect of the truck hitting the drop bear was...let's just call it: Graphic.

A Dr. Henry J. Bucksnort (- yes, a distant relative of our very own...) once published some research he had done, on the possible effect on using invisible fighter aircraft in the USAAF in 1943, but unfortunately he had written the documents with invisible ink, and soon afterwards the documents disappeared, later to be discovered by a Mrs. Hanson in Iowa, who used the paper as lining in her son's hamster cage.
Further research on this subject is classified as very silly.

I hereby award Maria an Honours Degree, Invisble, First Class, from the Invisible University of Treacle Bumstead, for outstanding investigation into the disappearance of the fuel truck which, apparently was last actually seen at Billund Airport, to where it absconded from Kastrup, without permission, but at the request of Captain Aswell.
What all of this has to do with a request for colour pics of a nothing, is beyond me, but it just confirms a suspicion I have harboured for some time, that being, that I am surrounded by a bunch of loonies (who I've never seen), and that there is a vague possibility that I might also be one of those said loonies. But I have got a Certificate to prove I am sane - or at least that's what i think it states, as it's invisble........woof, woof ! Positive (invisible ) waves !

Users who are viewing this thread