Consolidated B-24D LIBERATOR; 1/48 Revell

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Have a good holiday. Your good work makes it well deserved!

What a nifty way of anchoring the wires. Thanks for the tip Luis and have a great vacation.

Friends of the craft, your kind comments are very encouraging and inspiring. :thumbright::thumbleft:

I'm really going to have a weekend of madness with travel arrangements, leave my stuff in the advanced work, delegates several activities with orders and deliveries and ... pretend at least finish those two engines that are missing !!

I'll give you the time to attend the visits and comments made and can also enjoy and comment on many interesting workbenches. =D>

Keep in touch. :thumbup:

Hello Huge and Terry; I no longer reached the time to finish those two engines that I have pending. :oops:

I am already in Cancun and possibly shall visit some progress in the forum. :mrgreen:

If I may, I will share some picture from this beautiful place. Sure some of you already know about; but the invitation is open to come and visit ... you'll love it!

Around here we keep in touch. :thumbup:

Saludos amigos del mundo!
Luis Carlos

Hey Luis have a good vacation work looks good thus far.I have a buddy who takes care of a yacht 90' for this old couple and would set out from Biloxi to Cancun once a year for a run.He use to park off the shoreline of some the topless and nude beaches back then and I use to kid him "Take Me".I think he still runs it for the wife the husband passed about 5-10 years ago so it you see a yacht out there and you and the wife are doing some hanky panky I don't want him showing me your picks :lol:

Hey Luis have a good vacation work looks good thus far.I have a buddy who takes care of a yacht 90' for this old couple and would set out from Biloxi to Cancun once a year for a run.He use to park off the shoreline of some the topless and nude beaches back then and I use to kid him "Take Me".I think he still runs it for the wife the husband passed about 5-10 years ago so it you see a yacht out there and you and the wife are doing some hanky panky I don't want him showing me your picks :lol:

Hi Kevin, I'm glad to say hello. :salute:
Thanks for the comment of my Lib.
Many yachts come to Cancun and its surroundings; but I'll be pending to poke tummy and earn another fan club. :turn-l: hahaha :-$

Un abrazo y saludos amigo :thumbup:

Hello forum friends!!
Extend our return to 24th, I required extra days to rest of the holiday !! =P~
I have been attentive to some works and articles on the forum.

There are two pieces of news to tell them: :-k
The first: I accidentally got into the sea with my smartphone !! so he died #-oand after rescue techniques known; on my return I took it to Samsung, and was told that the repair is very expensive (75% of the price for a new one ](*,)), so I have one "little old" while I have to change (renew) a new one. (The photos are not so clear, but I will be able share with the Lib process)
The second: Work in my business has kept me busy and is at least what I could advance. So I having something I advance, I share photos.

While I share some I could climb to the cloud before the accident ...8-[

cancún 1.jpg
cancún 2.jpg
cancún 3.jpg
cancún 4.jpg

Hasta pronto!! :thumbup:

Luis Carlos

Shame about the phone. Love the photos
Thanks for your comment, the irreparable :killerheadache: are the lost photographs, although there are always fond memories ...:yinandyang:

Lovely shots, looks like fun!
Thanks Dr., was a really fun trip in contact with nature. Enjoy the sea, the beach, the lake, the "cenotes" and archeology of the area. Wonderful places to dive too ...:squarewink:

Great pics Luis, and I love that last shot - it's almost 3D - very relaxing scene.
So Terry, were several beautiful sunsets :lover:, ... and we had to also enjoy "some" sunrises. Very relaxing scenarios. :sunny:

Tulum, Xel-Ha, Isla Mujeres, Xcaret, Playa del Carmen, Xpu-Ha, Cozumel ... etc.
do not forget to visit in an opportunity.:glasses7:

Thanks for your interest :grouphuuug:; ... Soon I share photos of what concerns us (modeling) ... I start to retake some rhythm ... LOL

Saludos :thumbup:

Una Marguerita por favor!

Beautiful pics Luis-Carlos. I've been to the Cancun area twice and loved it. Yes the cenotes are beautiful as are the beaches. We also visited chichen-Itza which we enjoyed very much. Thanks for sharing your vacation with us!

Una Marguerita por favor!

Beautiful pics Luis-Carlos. I've been to the Cancun area twice and loved it. Yes the cenotes are beautiful as are the beaches. We also visited chichen-Itza which we enjoyed very much. Thanks for sharing your vacation with us!

I am the thanking you for your kind comments Andy. There are always new places to visit in the Riviera Maya and I'm glad to know you've been there. Chichen-Itza is the most important archaeological site of Mayan Culture, territory with almost 28,000 sq km that included parts of present-day Mexico, Guatemala, Honduras and Belize.
Cultural breviary ...:read2:
Un fuerte abrazo y brindemos!! :occasion5:

:thumbup:

I advance some what in recent days was able to continue working ...

I prepared other pieces to apply a layer of Tamiya primer (after I put the pictures of tracking each)

96.jpg
97.jpg

I decided to use paintings Alclad II in legs of the landing gear, so I used a can of black (TS-14 Tamiya) and let it dry 2 days.

94.jpg

As I have just steel and duraluminium, I did the experiment with 35 and 65% respectively and for the first time I follow the steps of a technique used by Daniel Zamarbide a great Spanish modeler; which uses a pen to go outlining each of the reliefs of the landing gear. After with a fine brush applied metallic gray (XF-56) to give more volume to the reliefs ... there are more steps, but I want to show the difference so far, with respect to the piece than just has Alclad II

105.jpg
106.jpg
107.jpg

(I want to work the technique of the parts involved at the same time and prevent them from going to have differences)

Later I show them as were completed.

This is an overview of my work area ... and you can see that already returned to the activity !! (qué desastre!! :hothot:)

98.jpg

... The images are not very clear ... there is a big difference in the quality of the photos !! ... I miss my S6 :backinmyday:

Hasta pronto! :thumbup:

Luis Carlos

Users who are viewing this thread

Back