Coronavirus Thread

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Status
Not open for further replies.

You certainly did misread...

The wake up and smell the coffee comment was regarding our piss poor healthcare system. Sorry but it sucks. Who cares about death rates in the context of my post. People getting sick, and still going to work because they cannot afford our health care costs, or do not have paid sick benefits will hinder containment of the virus. Hopefully people wake up and smell the coffee. Most Americans think our shit doesn't stink, and most think criticizing anything is un-American, but hopefully this wakes them up, so we can fix it before a real nasty one comes.

Last edited:
I sent a note to my brother to let him know that if things get worse over here I was going to be the first to be sent home to work. He called me today and said that he had been told to work from home but is on holiday this week. So he is staying there and this as he put it, is now his office.
Sometimes you can go off people, even brothers.

Attachments

• Kens Office.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 32

As soon as I read "Spread the word - please share", to me that means "Delete - please ignore". No source, no credibility.

Same here. Tried it out for a couple days but like so many things that are popular I just didn't get the appeal.

I enjoy it because it allows me to keep up with my friends and family all over the world. It also helped tremendously when needing to get addresses of people as references for security clearances and what not.

I enjoy it because it allows me to keep up with my friends and family all over the world. It also helped tremendously when needing to get addresses of people as references for security clearances and what not.
I think if people find it useful then by all means. Just wasn't for me. I prefer texting for domestic communication and video apps like "whats app" for international.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread