Coronavirus Thread

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am not having breathing difficulties, but last night was weird. I kept feeling like I would stop breathing, but I wouldn't. My breathing is normal, no shortness of breath, just a weird feeling.

Fever might have broken last night. I don't have one at the moment, but I did take meds last night before bed.

Heal swiftly and completely. May God Bless and protect you and your family.

Eagledad

Hopefully I'll not hex it, but here there was 'just' 40 of new cases and 1 death in last 24 hours, so we're at downward side of the curve. Hoping to the best for everyone.

My fever seems to have broken after three days. It is still an elevated temp, but it has not been higher than 99.7 today. Body aches are much better.

New symptom though: mucus and scratch in the throat. No cough, and no problems breathing. The cherry trees outside are blooming. Seasonal allergies could play a part.

Had another conference call with my Dr. Fairly certain it is corona based off of what she is seeing. No test though, because all testing now is restricted to healthcare professionals and 1st responders only in my area. She said ICU patients are not even being tested anymore, because of a lack of testing kits. If they have corona symptoms they are just counted and treated as corona patients now. Yet someone way up top keeps touting in their press conferences that tests are everywhere, and everyone is getting tested. What did Göbbels say? If you tell a lie enough, it becomes the truth.

Last edited:
Just been announced that British Prime Minister, Boris Johnson, has been moved into ICU as the CV-19 symptoms have worsened.

See thats the part that scares me. How long did he have mild symptoms for before it became bad. I am afraid that I feel good to go and then it takes a turn for the worst unexpectedly and quickly two weeks from now.

Apparently he was confirmed as having the virus about 10 days ago, and went into hospital on Sunday, moved to ICU this evening, UK time, as " a precaution ".

We now have daily "miracle cures" from all sorts of ventilators and breathing equipment to various drugs and vaccines "developed in just 9 days" I can develop a drug in 9 days, It doesn't mean it works. Today we have someone developing an "app" that can diagnose CV-19 from the sound of peoples voice, well that's going to be 99% accurate at least, I cant wait to buy it.

We now have daily "miracle cures" from all sorts of ventilators and breathing equipment to various drugs and vaccines "developed in just 9 days" I can develop a drug in 9 days, It doesn't mean it works. Today we have someone developing an "app" that can diagnose CV-19 from the sound of peoples voice, well that's going to be 99% accurate at least, I cant wait to buy it.

I am just getting so frustrated, and do not understand how so many can eat up this BS.

Half of the US hydroxychloroquine supply — the drug Trump touts as a possible coronavirus treatment — has been abruptly cut off

So now we have a drug being touted by dimwits as a miracle cure for coronavirus, but real life experts are saying not so much, in short supply. So people who really need it such as those being treated for Lupus won't be able to get it. Someone needs to stop feeding the people BS, and realize their words have consequences. Hopefully doctors are telling their patients this is nonsense.

On this side of the pond they just don't listen, so then they can make up "stuff" later much of it would be funny if people weren't dying.

Here people just lap it up. It's very odd because many of them are highly educated smart people, and they knowingly ignore what is standing right in front of them for reasons that I will not name.

Wind will certainly spread the virus particles more than 6ft (then so can a sneeze).
I figure it'd be best for people to wear some form of improvised face-mask, if for no other reason than to contain the infection to those who have it (and since you can be asymptomatic and able to infect others unwittingly).

The larger droplets have often proven to be the primary avenue of spread, so I would figure that would confine things at the source. When I was in the doctors office in late January (I had an upper-respiratory infection), there wasn't really much concern about COVID-19 (that said, it was the tail end of flu season, and my PC physician is a pulmonologist by training), but I was given a face-mask to wear. This never happened before, but nonetheless, I complied. I was later told that this kind of mask will not protect an uninfected person from the virus, but it would confine the infection to the person who has it.

That seems a good enough reason, as the virus has less ability to spread, and you can just run the clock out.

See thats the part that scares me. How long did he have mild symptoms for before it became bad. I am afraid that I feel good to go and then it takes a turn for the worst unexpectedly and quickly two weeks from now.
He apparently had symptoms for 10 days before he went into the ICU. He was diagnosed at least on 3/26.

Yeah lets listen to this arrogant piece of shit, rather than the real doctor and medical expert Dr. Fauci. This is the problem when you surround yourself with unqualified yes men who simply spew the shit you want to hear, rather than listen to people who say what you don't, but speak the truth.

'I have a PhD': The spotlight is now on Peter Navarro's role in White House coronavirus response

Relax, we're in good hands.

There's no need to worry until they say, "I'm from the government and here to help!"

Last edited:
Yeah lets listen to this arrogant piece of shit, rather than the real doctor and medical expert Dr. Fauci. This is the problem when you surround yourself with unqualified yes men who simply spew the shit you want to hear, rather than listen to people who say what you don't, but speak the truth.

'I have a PhD': The spotlight is now on Peter Navarro's role in White House coronavirus response

Wasn't Fauci on TV about a week before Trump instituted the travel ban from China saying people in the US had nothing to worry about?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back