CORSAIR F4U-4; 1/48, Revell (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

You're very kind Robert, the fall from my shelf, was because I leaned on it !!
The earthquake did not cause any setback, only the ceiling lamps were moving side by side.
Thank you so much for asking.

Saludos cordiales amigo :thumbup:

Hello again.

Thank you for all your good wishes, prayers and feelings shown.
Thanks Robert Porter for the thread you uploaded with reference to the earthquake in Mexico.
Thank you very much to all of you. :grouphuuug:

After a couple of days of very intense work with some of the victims, I can share some delayed photos.

This is the process of fine masking. I did it in two sessions, because of the time it took me to do it as carefully as possible ...

320.jpg
321.jpg
322.jpg
323.jpg
324.jpg

Then it was only a question of protecting the missing spaces as best they could be ...

325.jpg
326.jpg
327.jpg

Now, ready to go to the painting of Park Green (Tamiya X-28)

I took advantage to do some details and get ready the SCARs rockets and Drop Tanks ...

328.jpg
329.jpg

I hope you like them and we keep in touch.

Saludos :thumbup:
Luis Carlos

thanks guys :thumbleft::thumbright:

... and so the application of green was done ...

330.jpg
331.jpg
332.jpg
333.jpg
334.jpg
335.jpg

... and thus, removing the most of the masking.

336.jpg
337.jpg
338.jpg

Se ve muy "padre" verdad?
( It looks very "padre" right? ... is an exclusive expression to Mexicans that means "something very nice", "something very exciting", "something very funny", ... all summed up in that word. )

There are several small details that I must correct, I do not think it is difficult to solve them even by brush. In the lower part of the left wing, a small part of the blue paint came off when the tape was removed (there I will use the airbrush).
Later I share the photos of those details, but I want to let it dry (cure the painting), as long as possible; and once I make those corrections I show them the before and after.

Among the many images received and shared on social networks here in Mexico, I loved this one, referring to the famous WWII photography; ... describes the solidarity and union lived in the country for the recent tragedy.

339.jpg

I wish you all have a nice weekend. :thumbup:

Mucho padre L-C!
Muy padre L-C ... is the correct way to say it my friend. =D>
Another way to use the mexican adjective "padre" is:
Your camu is "padrísimo" (superlativo).
"Wow, what "padre" that color is, etc., etc.

So that they can use it too. :idea::study:

:thumbup:

Last edited:
My Spanish is non-existent, as you can tell.
It's nothing impossible with a little practice, a sincere suggestion and the Google translator at hand.
Your spanish will be very "padre" !!

Saludos y excelente día
(I'll see what I can do for those corrections in the painting.) :thumbup::thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back