CORSAIR F4U-4; 1/48, Revell

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

F165_T6G_Jasta5.jpg
I'm glad to know. It is a direct color and it´ll be easier to approach the color you need. If is possible show us that figure, surely has interesting colors.
Greetings. :thumbup:
It's found in Clave's thread Fantasy aircraft. #165 is a T-6G in WW I markings for Jasta 5.

Last edited:
So I did, my friends, thank you for your advice and recommendation.

My TEE is already resting, after its Future layer, as well as the Drop Tanks and the SCARs rokets.
I already have the decals identified, to apply them.
I believe that this will be until tomorrow, so that the surface is in optimal conditions.
One time I will work with the masking and painted of the rotating propeller.

Cheers :thumbup:

I share your same feeling George, so I gave him a good wash with Windex and it is ready for the moment in which he must seal those decals. (I hope)

:thumbup:

Following your advice: Future directly to the airbrush cup and gave a couple of layers to the plane and its accessories. :idea:

360.jpg
361.jpg
362.jpg
363.jpg

You can see that cowling is not varnished with the Future, because from there I could hold it to manipulate it by airbrushing and hold it hanging to dry. (and does not carry decals there)

I started with the big stickers on the wings and sides.
At one point I apply a second brushstroke of Micro Sol and tomorrow I continue with the small others to conclude this stage.

364.jpg
365.1.jpg

In my stock of decals, I looked for some scrap to simulate the tags that carry the drop tanks. I relied on the images I find on the internet.

365.2.jpg

It does not distinguish very well in the photos, but the big label of the center is gray (from what I could distinguish in the photos)

365.jpg
366.jpg

It seems that my TEE is already taking shape \\:D/

MI MODELO2.jpg

Thanks for accompanying me on the way and I hope you are enjoying it as I am.

Saludos y hasta la próxima :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back