Cory (catch22) passed away

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Whaaaat!!??

I'm....speechless! :disappointed::cry2::disrelieved:

One More Roll

We toast our hearty comrades who have fallen from the skies, and were gently caught by God's own hand to be with him on High.

To dwell among the soaring clouds they've known so well before. From victory roll to tail chase, at heaven's very door.

As we fly among them there, we're sure to head their plea. To take care my friend, watch your six, and do one more roll for me.

— Commander Jerry Coffee, Hanoi, 1968

R.I.P. my dear friend!

I agree great idea re the unofficial GB, very sad news to lose someone so young.

I'm numb and in tears, can't believe it. I know he had some medical issues but would have never suspected this!

RIP Cory, fly that F-18 with your name on it!!!!

:cry::cry::cry::cry:

What???!!!

That is so sad, he was a great guy (with an impeccable taste in aircraft!)

Thanks for letting us know Karl, and condolences to his family.

Next project: a Corsair in your honour mate.

Same here mate!
See if I can find this set!

decal_tm_f4u_p.jpg

decal_tm_f4u_d.jpg

I knew him not but threw this forum but I want to cry for the young man and his family from here he seemed the very likable fella.:(

And this is what I wake up to......a message on my phone from a friend of his that he passed away. Terrible! Blue skies my friend!

NOOOOOOOOOOO.....that just frigging put a dampener on my week...

Rest in Peace Cory, it was great to have known you through this forum my friend...:(

Sincere Condolences to the Ulmer Family....

Should make it an unofficial group build in his honor

That is a great idea Glenn.

One WIP thread with completed builds added to first post (like Andy's Dora 9 thread) or normal GB style with a separate finished builds thread? (I think the former might be more appropriate, personally)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back