Cow pat bingo

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

nuuumannn

Major
Oct 12, 2011
Nelson
It's a big day in the local community where I live; the Ngatimoti Festival at the Ngatimoti School. I'm looking forward to the cow pat bingo. Make a grid on a field and number it identically to your card, take one cow and wait for it to take a dump on a number, then when it does, shout "Bingo!"

There'll be wood chopping, petting zoo, all manner of activities...

The best scare crow competition is also being judged today...

:D

You'd never catch me entering a best scarecrow competition. Knowing my luck I'd win, and they'd take the scarecrow off for celebratory drinks, leaving me standing in the field... :)

The day was a hoot. Didn't win in the cow pat bingo, but lots of people there; a few thousand. Saw this and was impressed.

Copy of Mustang.jpg

:D

And to top off a great day, the All Blacks won the World Cup!!!

Sad to say it's not mine. I drive an old Toyota for carting wood and crap around the countryside... sigh.

ahhh...(grabs lapels in best Abraham Lincoln pose..)

Ford first introduced the Mustang mid-model year 1964 - hence the term 1964 1/2. That style morphoed throughout the next several years until 1974 when they introduced the Mustang II based on the Pinto chassis. That lasted until 1980 when another major re-design happened and was introduced. After that I really don't care because neither did Detroit until 2000s when somebody finally woke up and retro'd the Mustang to the awesome look today. I will stop hi-jacking this thread now. Sorry nuuuumannnn. :)

(falls off the soapbox....)

Love the Mustang myself...Packhard Merlin purring in the hood, six mg's in the wings just ready to go... oops, off on a tangent...

'But seriously'...not big into cars, but there is something about the design of the classic Mustang...

Its only because many years ago I owned a '67 Mustang fastback, 289, Bullitt green and was a member of the North American Mustang Association for several years. Now, sadly, I just collect Matchbox Mustangs. :(

One of 2 stupid mistakes about cars that I've owned was selling that pony. Along with getting rid of a '69 British Leyland Landrover 88 with a Chevy 250, overdrive and trans brake. Oh, the dumb things we do....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back