Cow pat bingo

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

nuuumannn

Major
Oct 12, 2011
Nelson
It's a big day in the local community where I live; the Ngatimoti Festival at the Ngatimoti School. I'm looking forward to the cow pat bingo. Make a grid on a field and number it identically to your card, take one cow and wait for it to take a dump on a number, then when it does, shout "Bingo!"

There'll be wood chopping, petting zoo, all manner of activities...

The best scare crow competition is also being judged today...

You'd never catch me entering a best scarecrow competition. Knowing my luck I'd win, and they'd take the scarecrow off for celebratory drinks, leaving me standing in the field...

The day was a hoot. Didn't win in the cow pat bingo, but lots of people there; a few thousand. Saw this and was impressed.

And to top off a great day, the All Blacks won the World Cup!!!

ahhh...(grabs lapels in best Abraham Lincoln pose..)

Ford first introduced the Mustang mid-model year 1964 - hence the term 1964 1/2. That style morphoed throughout the next several years until 1974 when they introduced the Mustang II based on the Pinto chassis. That lasted until 1980 when another major re-design happened and was introduced. After that I really don't care because neither did Detroit until 2000s when somebody finally woke up and retro'd the Mustang to the awesome look today. I will stop hi-jacking this thread now. Sorry nuuuumannnn.

(falls off the soapbox....)

Hey Chris, no worries mate. I don't know much about Mustangs, so I learned a bit. I just think they look puurrrdy.

Love the Mustang myself...Packhard Merlin purring in the hood, six mg's in the wings just ready to go... oops, off on a tangent...

'But seriously'...not big into cars, but there is something about the design of the classic Mustang...

Its only because many years ago I owned a '67 Mustang fastback, 289, Bullitt green and was a member of the North American Mustang Association for several years. Now, sadly, I just collect Matchbox Mustangs.

One of 2 stupid mistakes about cars that I've owned was selling that pony. Along with getting rid of a '69 British Leyland Landrover 88 with a Chevy 250, overdrive and trans brake. Oh, the dumb things we do....

Users who are viewing this thread