Crete Vacation

DerAdlerIstGelandet

Private Chemtrail Disperser
Staff
Mod
50,904
17,292
Joined
Nov 8, 2004
Location
USA/Germany
Well I am not sure if I will be able to log on tomorrow, since I will be driving to the inlaws. We are flying out to Crete on Sunday and our flight leaves from Stuttgart, so we will be staying with them for the night.

We will be in Crete for 14 days! Hell yeah, can't wait! It has been quite some time, since me and my wife have taken a vacation.

Anyhow, just in case I do not get to log on tomorrow, I will see you all in 2 weeks time!

I will also use this thread to post pics in when I get back.
 
Sounds fun!!! I have gone on vacation every year since I was 3 but only went out of the Us once adn that was to Canada. Can't wait to see the pictures
 
Have a great time.
Watch out for those unruly, cross dressing, drunken, puking, vanerial dease infected Brits down there. Sounds like the French and Germans are OK though.
 
Have a great time brother.
 
Have a nice days Adler!
 
have fun chris!
 
Enjoy yourself!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back