Crete Vacation (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Well we made it to Crete yesterday! It is great here! Spent all day yesterday at the beach with lots of topless women all around! :lol:

Last night we found a really good thatched roof beech bar with great frosty mugs of beer and cheep cocktails and wine. Today we are going to check out the town and then tomorrow start exploring the island.

The weather is great, very hot and muggy but bearable because of the ocean breeze. At night it stays a very comfortable 75 degree. Great weather for sitting on the porch and drinking wine. The water is great as well, very warm but refreshing.

Oh well see you guys in a few weeks!

Well we flew back into Germany last night shortly before midnight. Just got back off the Autobahn and got home. I will post a thorough and extensive review of the trip with lots of pics as well.

Welcome back. Sounds like you had a great time.

Speaking of the topless beach, will there be any postings in the "Breaking News" thread from that end of the world?

Uploading the pics to my computer right now. I have to sort them out and everything. Over 800 of them....:lol:

If there are any pics of the topless chics, it is purely by coincidence. You have to remember I was on vacation with my wife, I could not walk around and snap shots of tits...:lol:

There is a possibility there might be some from the beginning of the trip. We were hiking around the sunken city and found a really nice cove. Stripped off our clothes (sorry Lucky no pictures taken of me...:lol:) and jumped in the water. Later a few German girls showed up and decided to do the same thing, get naked and go for a swim.

Anyhow, let me get these pictures sorted and I will start the review.

Amazing Vacation!

Chris :

got to ask this as you busy with pic sortment, but di you folk visit the Musuem to the Crete invasion by the LW Fallshirmjägern ? most likely there are very few artifacts of the forgotten battle and I know from seeing photos the eagle monument has been de-faced.

E ~

Chris :

got to ask this as you busy with pic sortment, but di you folk visit the Musuem to the Crete invasion by the LW Fallshirmjägern ? most likely there are very few artifacts of the forgotten battle and I know from seeing photos the eagle monument has been de-faced.

E ~

No I did not make it to that. I do have something else you will like and a bit of a great history lesson from the battle for Crete. I have some photos as well of German weapons and artifacts as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back