Damn internet thieves

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Konigstiger205

Staff Sergeant
Mar 20, 2007
Bucharest
Today I had to finally give up my messenger id because of some bastard who keep tries to steal it from me...luckily I was home and I change my password before he could change it.Next time I know i won't be home so I had to make a new id and talk to the whole list from my old id and tell them who I was...so much trouble just because some douche wants to show he has nothing better to do with his life than steal people yahoo ids...how lame...

Yeah, look on the good side. You got the guy. Plenty of times, the damage is done before anybody knows it. Actually, given that the ID was almost swiped, you came out pretty good. Got ahead of it in time, as it were.

Make sure your password is complex with letters and numbers.

This dude already tried once and I changed my password several times...the thing is that he knew the id so he had all the time in the world to crack my password...anyway I hope that with the new id I'll get away from him...as far as I'm concerned he can have the old id...

He he he ...Jan it's a very good idea.The Corsair prop with its powered engine is suitable.:lol: Rotating up to vomitting.....:laughing6:
To be honest I cannot look at beating people if I don't beat them myself. :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back