Damn internet thieves

Konigstiger205

Staff Sergeant
847
1
Joined
Mar 20, 2007
Location
Bucharest
Today I had to finally give up my messenger id because of some bastard who keep tries to steal it from me...luckily I was home and I change my password before he could change it.Next time I know i won't be home so I had to make a new id and talk to the whole list from my old id and tell them who I was...so much trouble just because some douche wants to show he has nothing better to do with his life than steal people yahoo ids...how lame...
 
He'd be too scared to interfere say...
 
Yeah, look on the good side. You got the guy. Plenty of times, the damage is done before anybody knows it. Actually, given that the ID was almost swiped, you came out pretty good. Got ahead of it in time, as it were.
 
Make sure your password is complex with letters and numbers.

This dude already tried once and I changed my password several times...the thing is that he knew the id so he had all the time in the world to crack my password...anyway I hope that with the new id I'll get away from him...as far as I'm concerned he can have the old id...
 
I rather prefer to get more personal with him...you know...me, a baseball bat and his face :twisted:

Hope you kick his A@@ nice and good, I'm guessing the hackers a 30-40 year old jerkoff who still lives in his mom's house.
 
He he he ...Jan it's a very good idea.The Corsair prop with its powered engine is suitable.:lol: Rotating up to vomitting.....:laughing6:
To be honest I cannot look at beating people if I don't beat them myself. :lol:
 
To be honest I cannot look at beating people if I don't beat them myself. :lol:

I supposed you are one of those people who put passion when they do something :lol:
 
:lol: :lol: :lol:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back