Deer and Ghost

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Yeah I wasn't throwing cold water on the idea that there are ghosts - just commenting on the nature of the evidence. In my case, I would need a personal experience to convince me - an experience in real life that demonstrated the existence of a ghost. Until I have such an experience, I can't really have an opinion one way or another.

I, too, have had several experinces that I will attribute to ghosts ( although one would be in the local mythology/legend category!).

I was more commenting on the photographic evidence. Not the substance but the presentation!

Me I was absolutely insinuating the utter lack brain matter in my buddy, Beau. :toothy5:

Just kidding. I'm not so much a ghost guy, but UFOs and bigfeet are another matter.

personally it's load of crock even though we felt we saw a load of S*** in college - smoking the ripe doobie and of course in nam and elsewhere in the mid-east, the mind can play alot of horrible tricks on oneself if allowed

Scrooge to Marleys ghost when the spectre asks, "Why do you doubt your senses?" Scrooge scoffs that "...a little thing affects them. A slight disorder of the stomach makes them cheat. You may be an undigested bit of beef, a blot of mustard, a crumb of cheese, a fragment of an underdone potato. There's more of gravy than of grave about you, whatever you are!"

So what about Near Death Experiences??A person dies on the table has to be resussitated and after surgery tells the Doc about a slipper on the fourth floor on the west side and it's pink?What then?ther is another dimension of some type wouldn't you think?And if that dimension exist if it does could not others?just saying :) all is not what we see.

Good point Javlin, but the only thing we have to be carefull about is that when people do have the "Near Death Experience" are they being truthfull or just making something up. Just like pictures being photoshoped, are what people seen being photoshoped into their minds by their own imagination.

The only true answer to all this will only come once we pass away, unless some 9 year old boy comes along and says "I see dead people"

Good point Javlin, but the only thing we have to be carefull about is that when people do have the "Near Death Experience" are they being truthfull or just making something up. Just like pictures being photoshoped, are what people seen being photoshoped into their minds by their own imagination.

The only true answer to all this will only come once we pass away, unless some 9 year old boy comes along and says "I see dead people"

Well the story I presented was verified according to some book I read years ago by one of the staff at the hospital,the shoe or slipper was there.I got started in this in Philosophy 101 years ago and the guy with a vast amount of research on this Dr Moody.If anything it reaffirmed more for me that there is God ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back