Deer and Ghost

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

beaupower32

Tech Sergeant
Jun 10, 2007
Lancaster, California
Intresting photo taking off a game camera in Texas. Story goes that the wooded area where this photo is taken is haunted by a little indian girl. Looks pretty real to me as the buck is looking straight at the girl. What do you think?

P.S. Nice buck by the way.

I think I see a Bigfeets monster hiding back in the bushes as well;) I've said it before and I'll say it again, I'll beleive in ghosts when Jennifer Love Hewitt comes to my house and starts whispering to one. But again if JLH shows up at my house I'll have other things on my mind;)

Whether you believe in ghosts or not, photographs aren't evidence in any way shape or form. Pics have always been suspect in the past, but in the era of Photoshop they are utterly inadmissible.

like JA said above...with all the photoshop and video editing type programs available today its hard to believe any image. once upon a time when it was something extremely difficult to do more creedence could be given but not these days. sorry, whether i believe in the supernatural or not, i think this is a hoax.

Interesting, especially if real.(I've had my share of encounters with ghosts, so wouldn't write it off outright).
Unfortunately JA's right though, in this day and age you can't believe anything you see on film, whether footage or photographs.

Ya bunch of naysayers! What do you mean photos are photoshopped??!! Now ur saying you can't believe something even with your own eyes!!?? Well, not me, no sir - check this genyouine pic I found on EBay!!!

I believe!

Attachments

• naziship002.jpg
    naziship002.jpg
    86.4 KB · Views: 2,095
Njaco- shame on you for breaking security, but if a mod does it...
here is a top secret german pic of their ultimate weapon

Attachments

• 69cba3ef9036R.png
    69cba3ef9036R.png
    245.9 KB · Views: 1,826
Beau, please forgive if I seemed to poke fun at your beliefs, it was not meant in that way. I'm just the sort that has to be convinced. So until a ghost floats up, shakes my hand, and says "Howdy" I'm going to say fake. If Houdini could not make it back...

Beau, i have had a few strange encounters in my life that defy explanation so i dont dismiss anything. but CGI these days make me distrust photos. when holograms become prevelant then i will mistrust my eyes as well.

Its all good Mike I know you wasnt making fun of anything. I also know everyone has their own opinion and views, and I wont take that away from anyone. I also know with todays technology (photoshop, ie...) anyone can doctor a photo into something it is not.

In my humble opinion this photo looks pretty real, but again that is my opinion. This picture can go either way really, as some say prove that its real, while the rest will say prove that its not real. I figured I would post the picture to get a good conversation going, and it looks like I did:lol:

My apologies if it seemed like I came off the wrong way, as it was NOT my intention.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back