I can't be bothered to go back and forth quoting all the little bits, because this is getting tedious.
I never stated that the BPF was as big as the U.S Pacific Fleet; I recognise that it was a fraction of the size. I was making it clear to your blind mind that the British had a presence in the Pacific and aided the U.S there. As much as you might not appreciate it, I'm sure a lot of American soldiers and sailors appreciated a British presence in the Pacific.
A European war without the U.S would have seen Britain in Italy and the Soviet Union on the Rhine (most likely scenario). If that was the case Western Europe would be hoping that the Soviet Union didn't continue; like the Western Allies did in real life.
I'm sure everyone is aware what would have happened if the Soviet Union had continued in 1945 and smashed their way through Western lines; no one was going to stop it in a hurry. And personally I believe that Stalin would have stopped at Germany - the war had a large effect on him and the nation.
On the industrial point, stop comparing the British Commonwealth in 1944 to the U.S in 1944 - that's a mute point. It would be British Commonwealth after gearing up against Germany, which would have the largest industry?
You seem to be completely lacking of any clue; there's no side-shows in war. All points are pressure for the enemies resources and forces, in a war of attrition these "side-shows" are important to whittle away at the enemy. If these areas were unimportant then the Allies would not have made attempts on them, nor would the Axis.
And 275,000 men lost in Africa (at least) and the Germans had two years left of fighting ... Britain collapses, Germany still has those 275,000 men and their tanks, I wonder how Stalingrad would have turned out if Germany had those men and that material to relieve it after the encirclement.
You're boring, and the fact that you stated a loss of 275,000 men had no affect on the German war effort says it all ... do you know how many were lost at Stalingrad, sys, that turning point in the war? 300,000, a simple 25,000 more, did that not have an effect on the German war effort?