Diesel or Petrol engines? (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

and why not, the T-34 had a diesel, it was one of the best tanks of the war and the cold didn't slow it atall, unlike the germans tanks..................

petrol engines do have a lot of torque - take the bentey continental gt 8) bentley were unable to measure it cos it kept breaking the machine 8)

all bentleys are tanks anyway :lol: i wasnt intending if they were to make a tank, i was just using its engine as an example of how petrol engines can have high torque 8)

cheddar cheese said:
petrol engines do have a lot of torque - take the bentey continental gt 8) bentley were unable to measure it cos it kept breaking the machine 8)
doesnt that ugly heap o' crap have 580ft/lb or something like that of torque?

GermansRGeniuses said:
cheddar cheese said:
doesnt that ugly heap o' crap have 580ft/lb or something like that of torque?

i think its over 600 :shock: and i wouldnt say it was ugly, just "overweight" :D

it wouldnt :D ind im talking overweight as in styling :lol: though the bentley is very heavy 8) and somehow i dont think bentley would use a diesel, british manufacturers tend to avoid oil burners :D

i know :lol: the only way to save money in a diesel is to run it for a good few years, as the majority of diesel cars cost a couple of hundred £ more than thier petrol equivalent 8) :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back