**** DONE: 1/32 Focke-Wulf Fw 190A-8, Blau 4, JG 5 - Me/ Fw Group Build (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Haven't gotten to it yet. The issue I can see is the piece is an irregular shape that broke off, in that where the wing and the fuselage meet there's a part that juts out. Hard to explain but I think you'll know what I mean Wayne, and there's also the pictures on the previous page. What I think I'm going to do is get a new piece from Hasegawa, and once I have confirmation that it's coming I'll try the repair and see how it looks. If it turns out ok, awesome, I guess I'll have an extra wing! :lol: In the meantime I think I'll throw in another entry...

Thanks guys, didn't see your posts, my apologies!

Nothing too crazy, but as I had most of the stuff prepped and ready to go when the wing broke I spent a bit of time throwing it together today. Need to clean a couple things up, but otherwise she's ready for paint! Unfortunately my dad's laying hardwood flooring so the compressor is "otherwise disposed", so I may get a start on my Avenger.

DSC_0316.jpg

DSC_0317.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back