**** DONE: 1/32 Messerchmitt Bf 110D, 6./ZG 76 M8+SP - Me/ Fw Group Build

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Pics! Ran out of yellow on the cowlings so will have to get some more.

DSC_03001.jpg

DSC_03011.jpg

DSC_03021.jpg

DSC_03041.jpg

DSC_03051.jpg

DSC_0306.jpg

DSC_0307.jpg

DSC_0308.jpg

DSC_0309.jpg

EDIT: As soon as I upload them get get darker! I'm not sure why Photobucket does that.

Thanks guys!

I'll have to check if they make it for Mac.

The decals are on now, that shark's mouth was a pain! I'll have to fill in some with paint as I couldn't get it together properly at the front. The rest was ok though.

Last edited:
Here's it with the decals. The repairs on the mouth looked ok last night, until I saw the red had dried a bit darker.I'll try another red at some point, maybe the RLM red. It does look worse in the photos though.

DSC_03052.jpg

DSC_03061.jpg

DSC_03071.jpg

DSC_03081.jpg

DSC_03091.jpg

DSC_0310-1.jpg

I was also thinking of mounting it on a stand. Thoughts?

Last edited:
GREAT work Cory! Interesting idea of mounting too, reckon that'd look good! (Have you got crew for her?)

Thanks Evan, and yes I do. I think I have about 4 from 190s, and possible a couple from a Stuka. That said, I don't know if they'd be accurate? I'm not up on my pilot's uniforms, or if there were differences depending on the plane.

Looks great Cory, and the red doesn't look too bad to me. The crew would normally wear the one-piece flying suit, although of course climate etc might decide on other garments. Pilot had a seat-type parachute, bordfunker/gunner normally a back-pack chute.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back