Jan 14, 2016 #81 Totalize Tech Sergeant 2,178 1,141 Joined Apr 19, 2011 Location Ontario, Canada Website ghmicro.wixsite.com With all here. Nice work on the engines Steph.
Jan 16, 2016 Thread starter #82 le_steph40 Chief Master Sergeant 4,405 3,023 Joined Jan 18, 2011 Location Montech Website www.facebook.com Hello, Some work today : I added the bracing struts between the collecting ring and the reduction casing of the engine I tried to modify the landing lights And I drilled the vent at the rear of each engine nacelle Last edited: Jan 19, 2016
Hello, Some work today : I added the bracing struts between the collecting ring and the reduction casing of the engine I tried to modify the landing lights And I drilled the vent at the rear of each engine nacelle
Jan 16, 2016 #83 rochie Moderator Staff Mod 24,353 10,281 Joined Aug 9, 2006 Location billingham nr middlesbrough uk Nice additions Steph
Jan 16, 2016 #84 Wurger Siggy Master Staff Admin Mod 120,326 38,865 Joined Jun 19, 2005 Location Poland
Jan 16, 2016 #85 T Bolt Colonel 14,264 4,829 Joined Mar 24, 2010 Location Chicago, Illinois Very nice Steph
Jan 18, 2016 #86 Wayne Little Moderator Staff Mod 65,454 8,501 Joined Oct 7, 2006 Location Adelaide Sth. Aust. Doin' good!
Jan 18, 2016 #87 Airframes Benevolens Magister 64,234 15,159 Joined Aug 24, 2008 Location Cheshire, UK Yep !
Jan 18, 2016 #88 Gnomey Globetrotting Surgeon General Staff Mod 75,889 11,629 Joined Nov 28, 2004 Location Bristol / Southsea / Royal Deeside, UK Website www.flickr.com Nicely done so far!
Jan 19, 2016 #89 JKim Senior Master Sergeant 3,601 550 Joined Jul 1, 2014 Location Carlsbad, CA Great attention to detail Steph!
Jan 20, 2016 #90 fubar57 General 37,510 27,292 Joined Nov 22, 2009 Location The Jungles of Canada Nice work on the lights Steph. I'll have to try that myself one day. Geo
Jan 21, 2016 Thread starter #91 le_steph40 Chief Master Sergeant 4,405 3,023 Joined Jan 18, 2011 Location Montech Website www.facebook.com Hello, Ready for the all black paint !!! I added the radar monitor before to close te navigator compartment I also added the lights in the cockpit before to close it
Hello, Ready for the all black paint !!! I added the radar monitor before to close te navigator compartment I also added the lights in the cockpit before to close it
Jan 21, 2016 #92 Wurger Siggy Master Staff Admin Mod 120,326 38,865 Joined Jun 19, 2005 Location Poland
Jan 21, 2016 #93 JKim Senior Master Sergeant 3,601 550 Joined Jul 1, 2014 Location Carlsbad, CA It looks like I am at a similar stage in my build. Your interior looks great Steph... really like those lights.
It looks like I am at a similar stage in my build. Your interior looks great Steph... really like those lights.
Jan 21, 2016 #94 T Bolt Colonel 14,264 4,829 Joined Mar 24, 2010 Location Chicago, Illinois That's one beautiful looking cockpit Steph
Jan 21, 2016 #95 Airframes Benevolens Magister 64,234 15,159 Joined Aug 24, 2008 Location Cheshire, UK It sure is.
Jan 21, 2016 #96 Gnomey Globetrotting Surgeon General Staff Mod 75,889 11,629 Joined Nov 28, 2004 Location Bristol / Southsea / Royal Deeside, UK Website www.flickr.com Lovely work so far!
Jan 22, 2016 #97 Crimea_River Marshal 47,761 16,282 Joined Nov 16, 2008 Location Calgary I like how this is turning out.
Jan 22, 2016 #98 Wildcat Major 9,306 1,456 Joined Apr 11, 2005 Location South East Queensland Fantastic work Steph!
Jan 22, 2016 #99 javlin 1st Lieutenant 6,300 2,412 Joined Nov 20, 2007 Location MS A Nice Pit with a with a touch of finesse to the lights
Jan 23, 2016 #100 Wayne Little Moderator Staff Mod 65,454 8,501 Joined Oct 7, 2006 Location Adelaide Sth. Aust. Very nice Steph!