**** DONE: 1/48 EC Tiger ARH - Home Country Modern Aircraft/Spitfire Marks GB

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Thanks guys, she's now all masked up ready for the last camo coat tomorrow. Then the fiddly fun begins.

Looks good. Nice job on that antenna, I had to scratch one myself when I did the Hobby Boss version this kit. I don't know why they cant include it, I thought I read somewhere that Revell does in there kit, I guess not.

Last edited:
Thanks again chaps. So her it is all painted up and what a camo, must be one of the boldest I've ever come across. One would have thought for use over our Red Centre we would have gone for a nice rust colour.

120802-1A.jpg

120802-1B.jpg

It is very bright...... but well painted.
Unless you go back to the actual choppah you would think the colors should be pastels. It's pretty accurate.

Wow, have to admit, it almost hurt my eyes, but that is probably more my fault than yours...
It's still kind of early.
The camo looks great, reminds me of a Japanese tank, somehow.

As it stands now I'm about done with this one. Maybe needs a bit of a dust down to remove some of the starkness of colour, but that would be about it.

120803-1A.jpg

120803-1B.jpg

120803-1C.jpg

120803-1D.jpg

120803-1E.jpg

120803-1F.jpg

And suddenly it's done! Nice one Vic. I agree about the 'dust down' - looks a tad glossy at the moment, but bl**dy good !

Users who are viewing this thread

Back