**** DONE: 1/48 Ju-87B-2 - Heavy Hitters II GB

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

I'm sorry I didn't look in here further. Best wishes to you Charles, hope you get back into fighting shape quickly!

I have to agree with Wojtek here, though the progress looks great.

Is this better?
Looks right to me.
ju21.jpg

Looks too brown to me but it's deceiving to judge colours based on flash photos on a computer screen! Wojtek's references are good and the colour looks like the lighter green to you, then go for it!

I agree, it is hard to figure the colors this way.
I added some MM olive green to the MM RLM 71, and re-sprayed, just to get it a bit more green. I hope that in the sunlight of the final pictures it will look right.
Anyways, if the 70 is too contrasting, I will spray several coats of "Uncle Paul's magic mystery weathering mix"!

Whatta ya' mean, ol' butter bean? (Like that? I switched back to veggies!)
I have a secret sauce of weathering goodness that I might,..Might,.. mind you, share with you.
But, you would have to swear an oath. (any oath probably would do, I'm not picky. use a favorite.)
Sprayed the RLM 70 today, we will see how it goes soon!

ju22.jpg

(Dammit! I missed the wing tips!)

Last edited:
Something about the lighting with those colours Paul. The 70 looks off to me just like the 71 did but I gotta think it's the way your camera is processing the artificial light or the way my monitor is showing them.

Model Master paints be damned. I washed this model as I always do. A bath of Dawn dish washing soap with a hot water rinse. I wash my hands before handling the model because I am a jerk about these things. There was an undercoat of RLM 65. There is no excuse for this kind of crap!
The paint pealed right off!
ju23.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back