**** DONE: 1/48 Ju-87B-2 - Heavy Hitters II GB

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Hey, guys.
Charles asked me to give an update for those that do not have him on Facebook.
We figure, like before, that anyone that would be interested would be looking in on the G.B. (His fellow Mods are aware, naturally).
He is in the hospital after having trouble breathing and becoming dizzy on friday. It looks like they have gotten him stabilized, but there will be many hurdles coming up.
I know he would appreciate you all keeping him in your thoughts, and if you have a higher power you could appeal to on his behalf, that would be great!
Thanks!

edit: The diagnosis is acute kidney failure......
~C

Last edited by a moderator:
Damn.
I emailed him several days ago to ask what was going on and he brought me up to date, but not up to last Friday.
This sucks.
Please tell him I is athinkin of him.

BTW, Schtukka is looking good.

thanks for the update Paul. Please pass on my best regards to Charles, and tell him I'm thinking of him, and looking forward to seeing him back here, where he 'belongs'.

Just a quick update. Tomorrow (31st) surgery to insert a TDC (Tunnel Dialysis Catheter) in my chest, so I can receive dialysis until my arm heals. I now have a very temp. catheter in my groin, but this is rated for 3 - 5 days, and will be removed tomorrow. Thanks for the kind words and good thoughts.

Charles

Last edited:
Looking good Paul. It does look a touch light, but I think that's more to do with the lighting than the paint. Once the other colours go on, you should see more contrast.

Users who are viewing this thread