**** DONE: 1/48 Junkers Ju 52/3M - Jet/Recon/Transport GB

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Now's your chance Jan old chap. You said you wanted to do something big.

MSN-Emoticon-thums-up-059.gif

Actually Vic,

There are many possibilites with the cargo door, here a field kitchen is unloaded. I have pictures of barrels, potatoes, motorcyles, strechers and such being unloaded. Possiblitites are unlimited.

Attachments

• field kitchen.jpg
    field kitchen.jpg
    216.8 KB · Views: 100
Another pic, this one with a radial engine being moved and another being loaded with small arms.

Attachments

• radial engine.jpg
    radial engine.jpg
    80.7 KB · Views: 94
  • small arms.jpg
    small arms.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 107
Last edited:
Here's the one that I have in mind Vic, 16.11.41, Tr.St.Fl.F. Nord, Ju 52/3m, 5974, P4+CH..
MIA on its way from Rovaniemi to Kirkenes..

Missing:

(F) Fw. Rudolf Pesneck MIA
(Bf) Uffz. Wilhelm Klotz MIA
(Bs) Ogefr. Wilhelm Grunewald MIA
(Bf) Ogefr. Josef Rex MIA
In addition, 10 men from Lw. Baubatl. 3/IV is posted as missing.

If you could defy gravity, you could display it dropping Fallschirmjager over Crete ! Just kidding - I have a 'thing' about para drops. I wonder why?!!!

Another pic, this one with a radial engine being moved and another being loaded with small arms.

Thanks again Paul, your coming up with some really good stuff and I'm definitely hooked on something stowed within the airframe that will be seen through a cabin wall dissection and with lights. I've found me an engine and I have loads of jerry cans, boxes and such that could help to fill it.

happy0034.gif

they were clearly tough old lumps, lots of diorama potential :)

Sadly Dave a diorama is out of the question, I've no storage space not after the Catalina project GB.8.

b0403.gif

Here's the one that I have in mind Vic, 16.11.41, Tr.St.Fl.F. Nord, Ju 52/3m, 5974, P4+CH..
MIA on its way from Rovaniemi to Kirkenes..

Missing:

(F) Fw. Rudolf Pesneck MIA
(Bf) Uffz. Wilhelm Klotz MIA
(Bs) Ogefr. Wilhelm Grunewald MIA
(Bf) Ogefr. Josef Rex MIA
In addition, 10 men from Lw. Baubatl. 3/IV is posted as missing.

Could be a goer mate, have you all the bits for it!

ok-wink.gif

If you could defy gravity, you could display it dropping Fallschirmjager over Crete ! Just kidding - I have a 'thing' about para drops. I wonder why?!!!

Terry old chap, old habits die hard!!!

Last edited:
:lol: Funny thing is (or not so funny), got six 'Cats', four here and two at my parents (three -5's and three 5A's) and two 'Tante Ju's'! :lol:

This book arrived today, it's full of great detail. So once I've got the meatbox out of the way………………………….!!

20130212-1a.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back