**** DONE: 1/48 METEOR F.1 - The Jet Age.

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Thanks guys. She's on her legs...barely. With the clear parts, it becomes more stable. I have to add the gear covers , antenna and pitot tube so I'll see what happens later. If you build one, don't be afraid to add a wee bit more weight.

001.JPG

Geo

She's looking the biz Geo, and thanks for the tip on extra weight - I'll be converting my F3 to a F4, using a fairly heavy, one piece resin wing and engines, so I'll need to remember this!

It's looking really nice George! I always have trouble mixing colors. I guess you either have the nack for it or you don't. I don't. You just do the best you can and if it's close enough call it good and don't worry about it.

Sure looks good George, it's an incredible little model, it falls together so well, one could almost build it in a day.

Last edited:
Repainted the fuselage band with the Pollyscale Sky...

002.jpg
003.JPG

The color difference with the decals must have been caused by the blue backing paper as they sure brightened up on the model. Having said that, the decals are very opaque as you can't see any difference on the decals where they cover both top colors......odd.

Geo

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back