**** DONE: 1/48 METEOR F.3 - The Jet Age.

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

A couple of little hiccups there by the looks of if George, easy fixed though. See you again in a few days.

Thanks guys, seams filled, about to paint when SWMBO decides WE need to go to P.G.. Just as well as I need new work pants and she has weekly physio. Does anyone know if the upper wing roundels would have been changed over on this aircraft

Geo

Last edited:
Best pics I can find for now Geo, hope they help.

Gloster_Meteor_III_ExCC.jpg

meteor_F3.jpg

Your doing the short nacelle version so I reckon you won't have to worry, it may be perculier to the long nacelle versions shown in that picture.

Though It also just might be the angle the picture was taken making things look a bit funny as I can't find any other F.3's showing a screened intake ?

Last edited:
That looks good George and your right, we get good help on the forum, from you in particular.

Also wondering about the upper wing roundel on the second pic from Karl, have noticed the starboard roundel (left as looking at it), has no bullseye! Is that usual!

Thanks Vic and Wojtek. Was looking at the roundel as well, so taking a page out of Wojteks book, I started playing with the image and my conclusion is that it is washed out by the sun's reflection.

Capture.JPG

Fuselage band is masked and the bottom color is on. Little bits continue.

\geo

Users who are viewing this thread

Back