**** DONE: 1/48 P-47D - Aircraft Nose Art GB.

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

destrozas

Senior Master Sergeant
Jan 12, 2010
User Name: destrozas
Name: sergio
Category: intermediate
Entry: p-47 D LT James C. Hare "jim Wabbit". corsica summer 1944
kit: Arii #16 P-47 D thunderbolt
Accesories: decals rising decals #RD48-010 Thunderbolt over corsica
cockpit set true details #48499
image pic:

decals pic:

Last edited by a moderator:
I love these Ari birds Sergio you'll do a fantastic one, I can't wait to observe

I can see the pics, but I do think there's an intermittent problem on the forum, as I've seen other threads where the pics don't show at first, then magically appear at a later date! Also had a pic upload problem, which seems to have resolved itself.
Correction! The pics aren't there now - they were loaded via 'Photobucket', which has now deleted them. Please up-load direct to the forum, from you files, ensuring they're re-sized to no larger than 800 x 600 pxl.

the problem was photobucket that has lost the photos are not in any of the albums so I had to reupload and place.
forgive.

thanks all.
I'm waiting to see if I buy inside the plane, that is, if I put the cockpit because it brings requires a lot of detailed work but hey as you know if I have time I'll do it myself.

the plane is parked until the true details cockpit, so he begins another model which was scheduled

At last came the cockpit, I put what you have

the detail is very good there some failure in terms of distribution, is more of a d-20 d-15

We start with the base color, use zinc chromate yellow color, to make the effect of light in the cockpit

I followed this bronze color green paint Gunze, although in places the fs34062 instructions and I do it with the FS34092. so the green is darker on the sides than at the base or on the back

khaki green belts, Buckles aluminum, normal

first dirtied

Users who are viewing this thread