**** DONE: 1/48 P-47D - Aircraft Nose Art GB. (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Awesome work Sergio :) you can really see the difference the lighter coat of Zinc Chromate makes. It makes the cockpit walls come to life :)

thanks guys.

now I'm looking for detailed photos of the engine, printing flat plane to see if I make a riveting and check the panels, while the paint dries well to withstand weathering.

fjg6.jpg

2rr2.png

these pictures are the ones I liked but not that I provide details

Of course, that is of help is appreciated thanks geo

first steps of the restructuring of the engine to make it more truthful.
distributor of ignition and carburetors rebuilt and placed

IMG_0857.jpg

IMG_0858.jpg

the absence of paint touch ups but this is the cockpit

IMG_0860.jpg

IMG_0861.jpg

IMG_0862.jpg

Although rarely seen'm riveting the plane, I'm doing the incised with a trumpeter tools, is the time qeu priemra I do on a plane at this scale I guess that would not be good, but will highlight more than without it.

IMG_0863.jpg

IMG_0864.jpg

you give yourself a little graphite to show up more riveting lines to the next photo.

thanks guys I'm very happy that you like what I'm doing, but when is the first model of this scale that I make more rivets and riveting even with this, I hope this ends well and is not a failure

thanks guyz!!

pated after a few days of riveting the wings are finished, glue the wings to go rectifying junctions leading edge of both wings have a lot of work to fit, but nothing major, suits the cockpit, it was for tamiya, in the fuselage of arii is thin wall pipe and tube down the back to fit into position.

IMG_0888.jpg

IMG_0890.jpg

IMG_0891.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back