**** DONE: 1/48 P-47D - Aircraft Nose Art GB.

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

mmmm engine :D I love it Sergio ! :) great wiring technique :) I can't wait to see it fully assembled :) and in there :D

thanks sirs, in the company that are working llegandolos last months of the year (as in all) but here are complicated things and nothing are pushing what we have to go do more hours than watch, I really pressed for time and not some decree I have more forces to sleep, this lifestyle is not for my age, you can live with so much stress for € 1000

Take it as easy as you can Sergio :) no stress my friend, I know how hard it can be juggling work and hobby :)

Great work on the engine Sergio. Wish I had the patience and skill to do that to my P-47. Stay strong through the tuff times Sergio and take it easy. I'm sure the Spanish economy will improve at some point in the near future and a return to the good old days of booming Europe will return.

Cheers Chris

The fact that the economic situation of Spain to me does not affect me, my problem is that my colleagues are sick tumbling closely spaced and have worked 1568 hours to 2403 led That means that in 9 months of work worked harder than last year and I can not be with family or anywhere else

I finally finish the motor wiring and advance.

IMG_0936.jpg

now polish transparent Gunze buy these products to check as they go.

IMG_0937.jpg

Very nice motor Sergio :)

Have you found the Gunze helpful in this case for the canopy?

Very nice motor Sergio :)

Have you found the Gunze helpful in this case for the canopy?

the plastic to how bad it was and not let it affect very much since the pictures I have seen the plane had very dirty cabin I have not done well if was magnificent holy hand, I like a lot the product.

the plane is already assembled and ready to go to finish painting the transparent have not affected much polish to make it look good inside something "true details"

IMG_0944.jpg

I painted the bottom with a layer of black as a primer but for the effect of depth in the paint.

IMG_0971.jpg

About the black, is given the neutral gray in several hands just two for now

IMG_0974.jpg

IMG_0975.jpg

IMG_0976.jpg

IMG_0977.jpg

to do the same with the first top inside give this interior yellow and interior green give, but so the interior yellow, so there will be enough to view after the OD light will give you an almost perfect

IMG_0978.jpg

IMG_0979.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back