**** DONE: 1/48 P-47D - Aircraft Nose Art GB.

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Geo trying to make an effect of wear on the paint primer that saw the bottom of the plane,

but the fact that none of this, I have tried to do but I did not like the finish looked very old, too so I painted a second coat of OD for more uniform in color but with some wear.

IMG_0984.jpg

IMG_0983.jpg

IMG_0982.jpg

in more detail a photo just because more is to see more of the same

IMG_0985.jpg

finally gave the last coat of paint on the wing as well as what the painting phase is finished, failing to paint small parts. next step will be the decals.

IMG_0981.jpg

thanks, many thanks guys

I have little time to spend on the forum, but hey I still work at a good pace, I put the latest pictures, before placing the decals

IMG_0988.JPG

IMG_0989.JPG

IMG_0990.JPG

IMG_0991.JPG

Here I gave the first coat of wax (klear) to let dry thoroughly for 2 days and to give the second

IMG_0999.JPG

IMG_1000.JPG

thanks gnomey and wotjek.

next step the decals in place and protected

IMG_1195.JPG

IMG_1196.JPG

IMG_1197.JPG

IMG_1198.JPG

the landing gear is placed not only stuck to the plane lean on him and not on belly

Last edited:
thanks.

Now go to the beginning of weathering, watercolor hand to unify decals tones with the plane, smoke and little else

IMG_1214.JPG

IMG_1215.JPG

IMG_1216.JPG

IMG_1217.JPG

IMG_1218.JPG

IMG_1219.JPG

next steps will be to kill the color, to simulate the effect of light, light paneling and final step to the final varnish

Very awesome Sergio :) I love the weathering effect on the gun positions :)

Sorry my friend for my absence, I've been busy at school studying for tests, so I had to take a break until the weekend :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back