**** DONE: 1/48 P-47N Expected Goose - Pacific Theatre of Operations II

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Going through my books, I came across the same photo you have in Post#20, third photo down and it looks like a replacement rudder has been added.So far, I have the same photos as you, but there are still 12 books to go.

Geo

EDIT: Nothing new but references up the wahzoo if needed.

Last edited:
Thanks guys, and thanks for taking time to look through your library George. I did some more work on the control panel last night making the backs of the indicators and wireing them with fine copper but did not have time to take the pics off my camera. I'll post them tonight.

Here's the promised picture. The indicators are made from slices of sprue and toothpick. Also added some copper wire for hydraulic lines and an air supply line on the floor.

P3090694.JPG

Last edited:
Most of the floor should be visible Mike, and the back of the control panel will be visible through the windscreen. The picture is from my 1:1 cockpit and you can see the opening between the control panel and the zinc green frame in front of it onto which the front of the windscreen is mounted. You can't see it in this picture but I had to add a bunch of fake hydraulic lines to the backs of the instruments in this area because it was so visible.

P4251679.JPG

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back