**** DONE: 1/48 P-51D "Petie 2nd" - Your Favorite Aircraft of All Time GB

Thats it for tonight.

P51W&F.jpg


I will have to get a better picture of the face, it is showing way whiter than it really is.
 
Last edited:
Them little specimen cups come in so handy don't they?
Yep, free modeling supplies! My favorite Doctor gave me a box of them as well as some fine silk suture thread and some needles.
(I also know every place within 50 miles that offers free coffee!)
 
Sorry mate, can't give you any points for such an ORGANISED workbench, bonza looking kite though.
Thanks on both! Remember kids, a clean desk is the sign of a dirty mind!
Pure living and clean thoughts; it what got me to where I am today!
 
Todays progress...
Hope I got the colors right!
p-51pilot.jpg
p-51pilot2.jpg

Darn thing still ain't right!
 
Last edited:
It's looking good Paul. Not ever having seen the color of the lamps before I really don't know what colors they're suppose to be. I would assume, ( and we all know what that does) that they would be red, green, and yellow. But I'm just guessing.
 
Still like it....
The instructions for my Corsair call for red, green and yellow, but I wonder if it would be more stop light orange?
 
Yep, you've got the order correct - reading from the front = Red, Green, Amber (stop light orange).
The actual display sequence was governed by the Colours of the Day Order, which changed at least two or three times in a 12 hour period, the times pre-notified in the Order. The sequence of lights shown, when required, was controlled by the I.D. Lamps switch in the cockpit, allowing, for example, flashing Red, or maybe steady Red/Amber, or flashing etc etc.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back