**** DONE: 1/48 Ta 152H - Allied Advance and Defense of the Reich WWII. (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Thanks guys! With the flat coat finished, it was just a matter of adding all of the bits and pieces to the Tank fighter. The push-n-twist installation of the landing gear legs was not a pleasant one and resulted in the loosening of some of the wing components but once in place, the broken seams settled back into place. Some light chipping was done with silver and brown pencils. The final touch was the aerial lines that I did with stretched sprue. The Ta 152H-1 "Green 9" is finished! I'll get the official Finished post up by the end of today but here are some pictures of the completed bird.

JTK_9521_zpsjkrxuwtc.jpg

JTK_9511_zpsf1rbg4co.jpg

JTK_9516_zpsunnficic.jpg

JTK_9522_zpseviryh8u.jpg

I can finally move on to the Dora... she really needs to be dusted off and worked on again!

A true master. I'm bookmarking this one as I have embarked on building a 190D finished in the Galland Circus JV44 colors, with that very unusual red underside. I'm still very much a novice, and JKim's build photos of his painting process have given me a wonderful "primer" (no pun intended) on painting my bird. I'm sure most of the viewers know far more than I do about JV44. Attached are photos of the EagleCals decal set I've obtained.
Thank you for sharing your build photos.

Attachments

• EagleCals 190D JV 44 Decal Set.jpg
    EagleCals 190D JV 44 Decal Set.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 60
  • EagleCals 190D JV 44 Underside.jpg
    EagleCals 190D JV 44 Underside.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 62

Users who are viewing this thread

Back