**** DONE: 1/48 Wellington Mk.III - Allied Manufactured Aircraft (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Progress has been very slow for a variety of reasons but I did manage to move forward a bit. The front turret and one engine assembly have been completed. I am hopeful that full production will resume shortly and I am confident that this project will be completed within the gb timeline.

IMG_0029.JPG

IMG_0030.JPG

IMG_0031.JPG

Cheers,

Jeff

A little more progress has been made. The second engine assembly has been completed. I did not bother to include a photo as she looks the same as the other one. I have also sprayed the inside of the front end of the fuselage. Front ends were black as Master Terry has shown with the back being a brick red dope colour. I have to head to the store tomorrow to pick up a few items including the red paint required. I had lots of semi gloss black and I will use dullcoat later to take away the shine.

IMG_0046.JPG

IMG_0047.JPG

IMG_0048.JPG

Cheers,

Jeff

Good stuff Jeff. If you can't find the correct shade of red paint, then just use 'normal' red, and add a touch of brown and black until it looks right.

Good stuff Jeff. If you can't find the correct shade of red paint, then just use 'normal' red, and add a touch of brown and black until it looks right.

Thanks for yet another tip. I know I over sprayed the area to be black but I will go over it with red once I have aligned the interior.

Cheers,

Jeff

Oaky...today is the day I finally get geared back up and get cracking on this project. Life has gotten in the way but it is time to dive back in. I am off the the hobby store a little later and the work bench is calling.

Jeff

Users who are viewing this thread

Back