**** DONE: 1/48 Wellington Mk.III - Allied Manufactured Aircraft

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Progress has been very slow for a variety of reasons but I did manage to move forward a bit. The front turret and one engine assembly have been completed. I am hopeful that full production will resume shortly and I am confident that this project will be completed within the gb timeline.

Cheers,

Jeff

A little more progress has been made. The second engine assembly has been completed. I did not bother to include a photo as she looks the same as the other one. I have also sprayed the inside of the front end of the fuselage. Front ends were black as Master Terry has shown with the back being a brick red dope colour. I have to head to the store tomorrow to pick up a few items including the red paint required. I had lots of semi gloss black and I will use dullcoat later to take away the shine.

Cheers,

Jeff

Good stuff Jeff. If you can't find the correct shade of red paint, then just use 'normal' red, and add a touch of brown and black until it looks right.

Good stuff Jeff. If you can't find the correct shade of red paint, then just use 'normal' red, and add a touch of brown and black until it looks right.

Thanks for yet another tip. I know I over sprayed the area to be black but I will go over it with red once I have aligned the interior.

Cheers,

Jeff

Oaky...today is the day I finally get geared back up and get cracking on this project. Life has gotten in the way but it is time to dive back in. I am off the the hobby store a little later and the work bench is calling.

Jeff

Users who are viewing this thread