**** DONE: 1/48 Westland Lysander - Jet/Recon/Transport GB (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Good progress Karl. I agree that the rear canopy looks odd and it should match the fuselage contour at the back without such a big gap.

Very nice Karl. The seat looks much better like that. I bet that rear canopy part was made to be in the open position over the rear fuselage. The Academy 1/72 P-40M is like that, looks ridiculous with the canopy closed, but not bad at all with it open.

Very nice Karl. The seat looks much better like that. I bet that rear canopy part was made to be in the open position over the rear fuselage. The Academy 1/72 P-40M is like that, looks ridiculous with the canopy closed, but not bad at all with it open.

dead right Glenn, see pics !

ok got the wings attached, was surprised at how long the wingspan was to be honest actually bigger than the Ta152 !

Picture 039.jpg

Picture 036.jpg

Picture 037.jpg

Picture 038.jpg

cheers mate

spent most of today painting the cammo on the upper and the black on the lower surfaces, looks a little rough in the harsh macro pics but it is not as bad in the flesh i promise !!!

Picture 040.jpg

Picture 041.jpg

Picture 042.jpg

Picture 043.jpg

Looking good mate. Just reminded me, I need to figure out a way of making the landing lamps look convincing - just got solid wheel spats on my kit !

I agree with Vic. Going to P.G. tomorrow and I'm going to pick some up for my Spitfire. Am I correct in thinking that you transfer the paint into something for painting. Model looks great Karl. Wanting one more and more.

Geo

Users who are viewing this thread

Back