**** DONE: 1/48 Westland Lysander - Jet/Recon/Transport GB (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

I agree with Vic. Going to P.G. tomorrow and I'm going to pick some up for my Spitfire. Am I correct in thinking that you transfer the paint into something for painting. Model looks great Karl. Wanting one more and more.

Geo

I was wondering where P.G. was, but like Glenn I looked it up and now I know…………………..I think!!

I was wondering where P.G. was, but like Glenn I looked it up and now I know…………………..I think!!

Prince George, Vic, about a 4 hour drive return and as for model supplies, basically paints and glue. My stash has more models than the three stores combined. Sorry for the hijack Karl and we return you to your regularly programmed schedule.

Geo

Prince George, Vic, about a 4 hour drive return and as for model supplies, basically paints and glue. My stash has more models than the three stores combined. Sorry for the hijack Karl and we return you to your regularly programmed schedule.

Geo
No probs mate

Got the decals on and flat coated yesterday will try and post pics later

ok decals are done and flat coat is on as well.

need to fit the lights, paint and fit the prop, spinner, tank between the wheel spats and passenger ladder and it'll be done !

001.jpg

002.jpg

003.jpg

004.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back