**** DONE: 1/72 Archangelskij Ar-2 - Allied Manufactured Aircraft

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

thanks

tail planes and wings are glued drying to continue the work

IMG_4396.JPG

IMG_4397.JPG

IMG_4398.JPG

IMG_4399.JPG

as you see I had to fill some hole left by lack of plastic and other've tenidoq ue remove excess plastic, the wings are the worst part of this kit so many chelates mounted using wings kit Novo this is certainly something to experience .....

Doing lots of good work Sergio. My 1/48 Hobbycraft kits don't seem so bad any more.

Geo

I have not ridden Hobbycraft kits are not here but let that be worse than this or c-45 of PMmodels I can assure you is to be done on purpose.
I leave you a preview of what made this morning while my wife and daughter slept

IMG_4401.JPG

is hard work that I have ahead hard

Thanks all fellas
These days I'm looking to get some equivalence of color A-18F which was painted belly of the plane as close to my eye would be the RLM 78 but still do not have clear

Sergio , for the light blue paint you need the equivalent of the AII Голубой - AII Light blue, FS25466/FS35526 as the "fresh" colour or the FS35550 as the faded ( worn) one. The modelling paints can be Humbrol 65, Humbrol 89+some of white, Gunze H67, Testors 2126, Tamiya XF-23, Xtracolorfor X601 with some of white for the "fresh" colour. Or Akan 83042, a mixture of Humbrol H47(50%)+H65(50%), Xtracolor X602 for the "worn" one.

good stuff wotjek and thanks guys.

vacuoforme cut parts cabin parts place would not use because they were already dented part to mask the parties to use the stick and give them to the A-14 AKAH to give the interior color.

IMG_4461.JPG

Dry all I get to give a gray bottom base to give the final color A-18f after

IMG_4462.JPG

and the same at the top with green A-19F, is based on this color has to work

IMG_4468.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread

Back