Aug 30, 2013 #321 N4521U Plastic Pirate 14,548 7,533 Joined Nov 1, 2009 Location Miranda, NSW Good news, and a better result. Glad to see the final push has done the business. It looks B1tchin!
Aug 30, 2013 #322 rochie Moderator Staff Mod 24,352 10,281 Joined Aug 9, 2006 Location billingham nr middlesbrough uk fantastic Glenn
Aug 30, 2013 #323 Wayne Little Moderator Staff Mod 65,454 8,501 Joined Oct 7, 2006 Location Adelaide Sth. Aust. Done real good Glenn!
Aug 30, 2013 Thread starter #324 T Bolt Colonel 14,264 4,829 Joined Mar 24, 2010 Location Chicago, Illinois I always take a lot of finished pictures and take time to thin them out before posting but I'm pressed for time right now so here they all are(except the real stinkers) Last edited: Feb 10, 2017
I always take a lot of finished pictures and take time to thin them out before posting but I'm pressed for time right now so here they all are(except the real stinkers)
Aug 30, 2013 Thread starter #325 T Bolt Colonel 14,264 4,829 Joined Mar 24, 2010 Location Chicago, Illinois A few years back I made another B-24, this time a well weathered B-24D from my fathers training unit. Here they both are together. Last edited: Feb 10, 2017
A few years back I made another B-24, this time a well weathered B-24D from my fathers training unit. Here they both are together.
Aug 30, 2013 #326 Airframes Benevolens Magister 64,234 15,155 Joined Aug 24, 2008 Location Cheshire, UK Excellent Glenn ! One of the best B-24 models I've seen.
Aug 30, 2013 Thread starter #327 T Bolt Colonel 14,264 4,829 Joined Mar 24, 2010 Location Chicago, Illinois Thanks Terry, That means a lot.
Aug 30, 2013 #328 Wurger Siggy Master Staff Admin Mod 120,324 38,860 Joined Jun 19, 2005 Location Poland
Aug 30, 2013 #329 Crimea_River Marshal 47,761 16,282 Joined Nov 16, 2008 Location Calgary What a beauty Glenn. You've done that subject justice.
Aug 30, 2013 #330 hub Senior Airman 314 2 Joined Feb 12, 2009 Location Adelaide South Australia Beautiful work Glenn 8)
Sep 2, 2013 #331 parsifal Colonel 13,354 2,138 Joined Apr 6, 2008 Location Orange NSW man, do i like this model. Everything is good. well done Glenn