--> **** DONE: 1/72 Bell P-63C - Post-War Warbirds

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

destrozas

Senior Master Sergeant
Jan 12, 2010
Username: destrozas
First name: Sergio
Category: Intermediate
Scale: 1/72
Manufacturer: Toko ·113
Model Type: Bell aircraft P-63C Armée de l'aire
accesory: none

art box

1-%20art%20box_zpsncsrieh8.jpg

in the kit are several versions and although from what I've seen are pretty bad the decals because they do not correspond with the planes that represent or missing decals I put profiles coming but I think I means clear what the runs making:

GC 2/9 "auvegne" vietnam 1951

Auvergne%20GC2_9_zpsmcgv1n8d.jpg

normandie-miemen%20GC2_6_zpsmxlttizc.jpg

ile%20de%20france%20GC2_5_zpsbtwijmvw.jpg
limousin%20GC1_9_zpsbmmqyk7w.jpg

the decals are intended aircraft in Algeria from what I have seen and others are not in the list of bell

Last edited by a moderator:
It is a brand that good, to be 90s this mold is very similar to revell molds of 70-80 years but is not cutting, the pieces as fit and as the plastic is very similar ... ..

torture starting this plane will be more complicated to finish well with methyl leading everywhere.

the cockpit is very simple and not going to get into it brings make it more, as I doubt that I stay as I would like'm not putting hours of work detailing something after anger at the bottom from the case

IMG_5415_zps7n6wuhgv.jpg

IMG_5416_zpss4c216il.jpg

Here I put why I call it torture

IMG_5420_zpsvs9vm5ay.jpg

this to close the fuselage in the cockpit puts that should be placed 10gr, I make the mold in plastelina area after plaster I make the mold for lead founded the lead (I put 10gr), and only come 6gr so which should be placed in other more lead parts, but the rest of the fuselage has the same problem lace, to close the tail well have to rescar inside so it is not me 2mm protruding from the other middle, manufacturers gentlemen please is better or make separate or failing timon into two parts

IMG_5422_zpsrtphzvna.jpg

so that the wings remain medium well

IMG_5423_zpsa0v9nqjd.jpg

assembly following the air intake

IMG_5424_zpsgleyqv31.jpg

IMG_5426_zpse7iiitjs.jpg

and the expansion of the bottom of the tail

IMG_5425_zps4mjdtxvc.jpg

IMG_5427_zpsgz3nez9a.jpg

According to the scheme of P-63 French C5 that comes in the book of AJ-press paneling, rivets are not right and above the big problem that records the entire fuselage are positive so I sanded it all and re-paneling , riveting well and negative panels rewritten

before

IMG_5434_zpsqidnlktb.jpg

IMG_5433_zpslqxxkqut.jpg

IMG_5431_zpsw2khfhwj.jpg

now

IMG_5439_zpsao9jtjhm.jpg

IMG_5438_zpsgop6gtdz.jpg

IMG_5437_zpsl1b1oa5x.jpg

thanks guys, to have not picked up a mold so hard and I needed much work

Users who are viewing this thread

Back