**** DONE: 1/72 Bf 109E4 - Defense of Britain/Atlantic.

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Now I put photos of the process of placing the decals, as I learned of the error with the Spit VIII Aussies, I do not use the original decal if I print them original so if I have problems do not happen to me what happened to me thanks to evan solvent.
the decals are 99% of the rest Airfix kit are removed from the nº16 of topcolours of kagero, ie the diamond with the ace of spades.

IMG_4850_zpskuqmmsdi.jpg

IMG_4851_zps1jdaxtci.jpg

IMG_4849_zpsrx1ixyyd.jpg

IMG_4852_zpstsnqsz4h.jpg

Last edited:
Looking good but what happened to the cockpit canopy?

the truth is that I had to change the clear, when I was placing it did not enter the head so I had to change this simply is not glued in place is simply superimposed

I understood. But I'm sure you know that here weren't any bars of the metal frame on the side and top windows of the side opened hood.

Last edited:
if the window was no central chariot were two glasses but had no metal between them, is the original Airfix why you paint well but I see that my suspicions were correct, and looketh despintare it right.

putting the decals finished and already covered with protective,and since the paneling with watercolors

IMG_4853_zps2muvv76v.jpg

IMG_4854_zpsjjqchkqd.jpg

IMG_4855_zpsbbfoxsvo.jpg

IMG_4856_zpsczp8gqsm.jpg

IMG_4857_zpsru7anehs.jpg

IMG_4858_zpsnyvjkrso.jpg

the next step the simulation of smoke, and the engine exhaust

IMG_4873_zpscvvcarum.jpg

IMG_4872_zpsyscytf9d.jpg

IMG_4871_zps39qrob3x.jpg

IMG_4874_zpsgbion8rp.jpg

IMG_4875_zpsxwlxfd4q.jpg

Thanks!!!!!

I'll give you a disappointment, the plane is over but not before me give you an advance and stay in my cabinet.
buy in my view to Andorra, a kit was looking CMK coming two pilots and a mechanic since 1/72 by plane lay it on a grassy field as used at the time and a pilot who is supported by plane posing for photo.

IMG_4876_zpscgilb0sr.jpg

IMG_4877_zpsph4nfa0x.jpg

IMG_4880_zpsyfxpp5ur.jpg

IMG_4887_zpsexz28zuu.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back