**** DONE: 1/72 BR20/M "Cicogna" - Mediterranean Theater of Operations

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Stretched sprue at the correct scale thickness would be fairly curly. I don't hold the view that that the material you use has to be straight. All you need to do is glue one end to one of the attachment points, dab some CA glue on the other end point and hold the thread, stretched in the CA until it sets.

I agree! It looks like what's in the loo after I eat a hearty Indian meal and a large glass of milk.

Jimmy you gave me a vision I need not endure :lol: I just got done eating a good bowl of crawfish/shrimp bisque with a base of crabboil in the background w/croutons.The wife and I were in the kitchen making it up and it came out really good.Thks for looking in guys :thumbright:

Well this one is all but done will do finished thread before the weekend.Thks for looking ;)

This is the 6th attempt on the antenna rig done with stretched sprue

47ab5b3d-a247-4054-92e0-c08cafd6800f.jpg

3064ecdd-7444-4bf6-a0c7-ea7c98880a10.jpg

Attachments

• BR20 038 (900 x 675).jpg
    BR20 038 (900 x 675).jpg
    54.3 KB · Views: 92
Antenna looks good to me Kevin. I use 2lb. test fishing line(I believe in giving the fish a chance) and if there is a sag in it, I heat the end of a mini file over a candle, and slowly pass it under the wire. It takes practice, I haven't lost one yet, but if you get too close, the line will melt in two.

Geo

Have been offline most of the day guys and appreciate the comments very much.I am now up to a dual processor computer :cheers: but what a PIA it has been to get here.So far it has taken a CDRom,400gig HD and a new wireless about a paltry $110 bucks for the new computer and 8+ hrs of labor.

Three aerials??? I have enough problems getting on in place. Can't imagine trying to finesse three parallel lines. I think six attempts is pretty good!

nice clean work that I've done kevin, quite like this plane but despite it several times at hand always think that going forward transparent halved into two parts I was thrown me many times and I've left behind but I've let your good work and it shows

Last edited:
Thanks for the kind comments Guys:thumbright: Been offline with puter issues.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back