**** DONE: 1/72 ca-12 boomerang - Pacific Theatre of Operations II

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Cory, Squadron didn't use to be that bad but they did something to us Canucks over the last year to put any order out of reach. I had the same issue with two resin wheels for my P-40. $2.50 for the wheels and 18 bucks to ship. I sent them an e-mail but heard nothing. I've taken them off my list of go-tos.

they do not know, but here it has always been very expensive items for which there are thousands of brands and have exclusivity nothing to always pull eastern europe that are cheaper and perhaps the same quality.

Cory, Squadron didn't use to be that bad but they did something to us Canucks over the last year to put any order out of reach. I had the same issue with two resin wheels for my P-40. $2.50 for the wheels and 18 bucks to ship. I sent them an e-mail but heard nothing. I've taken them off my list of go-tos.

Yep, took Hobbylinc off my list as well. 8.24 to ship in the U.S., 43$ shipping to Canader. Cheaper to buy overseas than across the street.

Geo

Had the same problem with an F4U-7 canopy. Basically a A$6.00 item, they wanted US$49 from Squadron in postage and from the Netherlands €47. Found it in Czech for A$1.67, shipped with all up cost A$7.89 by air mail.

good the Capony the boomerang not have it in stock but still look to do with Capony of me 109 and I have no Capony, and is somewhat exaggerated, I usually buy in the United States and the most expensive postage I've had have been $ 35 and it was for something more than 1 kilogram

Captura+de+pantalla+completa+24022014+213845.jpg

Thanks to vic the issue is solved, so I continue with the plane, so I will continue far reaches failing arrives Capony, so we started the painting phase, first layer of colors, to be bitonal in Part priemro top will work freehand lso two colors, after giving rise and fall color I will use masks to finish the plane.
start by Dark earth (DE)

IMG_2077.JPG

thanks to all.

next step

I even painted the colors of lower that is already finished, the top and is ready to move to the last layer color.

IMG_2081.JPG

IMG_2082.JPG

IMG_2083.JPG

I have now enmascadrado to start the final part will paint the tail first, this way you can work the rest quiet smoothly.

Last edited:

Yes, I won't be ordering from them again. I usually order from Spruebrothers or Hannant's and will just stick to them. I didn't realize the price jump was so recent.

Awesome work Sergio, and glad the canopy is sorted.

thanks to all three is great to see qeu you like.

wing and now I bring almost final stage of painting, I will place the decals

IMG_2084.JPG

IMG_2085.JPG

IMG_2086.JPG

IMG_2087.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread

Back