**** DONE: 1/72 ca-12 boomerang - Pacific Theatre of Operations II

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Always a fantastic color and shading Sergio, you are a master my friend! :)

it sure is. you are amazing with the control of your airbrush Sergio. i always just like to look at your work man.

Id like to know how you get the panel lines to accentuate like that. I know there is a dark colour underneath, but what coulour, and how did you apply it?

it sure is. you are amazing with the control of your airbrush Sergio. i always just like to look at your work man.

Id like to know how you get the panel lines to accentuate like that. I know there is a dark colour underneath, but what coulour, and how did you apply it?

It was before I wrote in yours thread , but I explain tenidio trouble , and now I try to explain it but I do not get no complicate the explanation . I'll explain but seeketh an article that explains it better than me.

1 Step
a color layer is given, I like working with very thin layers not to cover much the lines of the panels.
Step 2 ( the major )
similar to the base color lighter color gets , I usually do it with the base color that I clarify , give a very low ground pressure and very dilute to have control over paint and little needle path
step 3
with more highly diluted black paint solvent , I give the lines of the panels so that the panels lines look more pronounced than their interiors .
step 4
the base color so diluted as in step 2 does not cover work done before. occurs

is important to work with the low pressure, the path of the needle and the distance to the paint , especially since 2 step , each has a way of working is not the same solutions , or airbrush , airbrush each is different too, I hope it is understandable that you tried to explain

thanks wayne.

more pictures of the process and the decals placed

IMG_2143.JPG

IMG_2144.JPG

IMG_2145.JPG

IMG_2146.JPG

as you can see I have blurred the landing gear bays to paint according to the instructions in aluminum

This is really incredible spray work Sergio, I love the way you get that shading to come through. Thanks also for the instruction, I will keep that in mind for my next build. 'Light and easy' is the go.

This is really incredible spray work Sergio, I love the way you get that shading to come through. Thanks also for the instruction, I will keep that in mind for my next build. 'Light and easy' is the go.

Wait a bit this making a pdf with more detailed instructions with photos

I have checked on it. There wasn't any problem with downloading of the PDF file yesterday. Well done Sergio. :thumbright:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back